MEMBERS ARE THE CORE SUSTAINABILITY!
Focusing on member career paths, job satisfaction, and the positive environment will be the basis of developmental stability for DBPlus. Let’s come with us when you find our values right for you!
We’re always looking for great people! If you have not found a suitable opportunity right now, but believe you can become a part of DBPlus, please send us your information!
- Contact, arrange schedules with subcontractors & construction workers according to the project plan and PM’s guidance;
- Conduct relevant procedures with the building management department to ensure the administrative compliance and safety of the building;
- Implement and supervise the construction of the site through cleaning workers and subcontractors to ensure the hygiene, orderliness, and maintenance of building products and construction items;
- Supervise construction specifications of subcontractors to ensure compliance with construction standards of the company;
- Supervise and check the quality of products and sections in accordance with the company’s construction standards;
- Examine the current state of the project when necessary, report the quality and progress to PM according to regulations, make a record of arising requests and incidents at the project.
- Graduate college or above in Construction or related;
- At least 03 years of experience in a similar position (used to be a Supervisor of Interior works is an advantage);
- Have a knowledge of construction industries: drawings, construction, progress, troubleshooting…
- Understand technical drawings;
- Have a certificate in Construction Supervision.
Job responsibilities/Main responsibilities:
- Understand requirements and the banking regulations for the project construction industry. Thereby, build financial options for each project.
- Calculate the effective loan ways for business, maximize efficiency of a property value.
- Implement disbursement documents, guarantees, international payment services such as TTR, LC, collection … including exchange rate deals, interest rates, fees.
- Control of the progress, require acceptance document, understand the project cash flow to plan the mortgage loan according to the project.
- Make an overall plan of finance from disbursement based on revenue & expenditure proposals of DBPlus.
- Seek funding sources that are appropriate for business development strategies of DBPlus.
- Provide financial records and work directly with banks and parties (if any).
- Collaborate with the project team to monitor implementation progress.
- Monitor & control loans, collateral, interest due.
- Perform a comparison between a report and an actual plan, report periodically assigned by superiors.
Soft skills/Requirements/ Soft skills requirements:
- Be flexible, proactive, predict situations and make risk contingency plans.
- Ability to negotiate, interact and coordinate.
- Ability to manage the job.
- Set stage of interior projects;
- Make detailed schedules, implement construction according to the plan to ensure progress as committed;
- Have responsibility for technical issues, quality, volume, labor safety and environmental sanitation on the site;
- Work with owner, contractor on engineering, construction method and quality;
- Check and confirm the volume and quality of the work as a basis for payment for the construction teams, take over each work, phase, take over the sections and take over the handover of the completed construction;
- Organize and manage daily construction work at the construction site.
- Bachelor degree in construction, architecture or related major;
- Good communication skill, presentation skills, negotiation;
- At least 03 years of experience in making furniture fail;
- Priority for candidates who have had experience in conducting interior projects (Office, Hospitality…).